MEETINGS & EVENTS CO-SPONSORED BY ASN
- December 4-6. Advances and Controversies in Clinical Nutrition. Long Beach, CA. firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER MEETINGS & EVENTS2015
Sept. 9-12. Diet and
Optimum Health. Corvallis, OR.
- Sept. 23-25. The XIX Brazilian Congress of Nutrology & XX Conference on Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome. Sao Paulo.
- Oct. 2-3. 5th International Breast Cancer Prevention Symposium. Guadeloupe.
- Oct. 6. Obesity in the Early Childhood Years: State of the Science and Implementation of Promising Solutions. Washington, DC.
Oct. 14-18. Keystone Symposia: Human
Nutrition, Health and Environment. Beijing, China.
- Oct. 16. Towards Evidence-based Nutrition and Obesity Policy: Methods, Implementation, and Political Reality. New York, NY
- Nov. 16. Current Evidence on Non-caloric Sweeteners and their Health Implications. New York, NY.
- Nov. 17-20. APS Conference: Physiology and Gender. Annapolis, MD.
- Nov. 19. Little Beans, Big Opportunities: Realizing the Potential of Pulses to Meet Today's Global Health Challenges. New York, NY.
- Nov. 19-21. 13th Annual World Congress on Insulin Resistance, Diabetes & Cardiovascular Disease. Los Angeles, CA.
- Dec. 4. Managing Disease-Related Lean Body Mass Loss through Clinical and Nutrition Interventions. New York, NY.
- Feb. 18-20. Southern Society for Clinical Investigation Southern Regional Meeting. New Orleans, LA. (Abstract deadline: October 9, 2015)
March 4-6, 2016. 1st Inaugural Asia
Pacific Congress. Bangkok, Thailand.
- Oct. 22-27. 21st IUNS-ICN International Congress of Nutrition. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
This calendar is an informational resource provided to ASN website visitors. Inclusion of non-ASN events is subject to a fee unless the host organization is willing to list an upcoming ASN meeting in a reciprocal manner. For more information about invoicing or to post an upcoming meeting or professional development event, please contact us at email@example.com.