MEETINGS & EVENTS CO-SPONSORED BY ASN
May 17-19. Digestive
Disease Week. Washington, DC. Visit ASN Booth #3147.
- July 19-24. FASEB Science Research Conference: Origins and Benefits of Biologically Active Components in Human Milk, Organized by the Lactation RIS. Early Bird Registration: June 7, 2015.
OTHER MEETINGS & EVENTS2015
- May 17-19. 9th Congress of the International Society of Nutrigenetics & Nutrigenomics. Chapel Hill, NC.
- May 26-28. Advanced Course in Dietary Assessment Methods. Aberdeen, Scotland.
May 28-30. Canadian
Nutrition Society Annual Conference. Winnipeg, MB.
- June 17-20. 9th International Symposium on Nutritional Aspects of Osteoporosis. Montreal, Canada.
- June 22-26. Short Course on Mathematical Sciences in Obesity Research. Birmingham, AL.
- Sept. 23-25. The XIX Brazilian Congress of Nutrology & XX Conference on Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome. Sao Paulo.
- Oct. 2-3. 5th International Breast Cancer Prevention Symposium. Guadeloupe.
Oct. 14-18. Keystone Symposia: Human
Nutrition, Health and Environment. Beijing, China.
- Nov. 17-20. APS Conference: Physiology and Gender. Annapolis, MD.
Nov. 19-21. 13th Annual World Congress on Insulin Resistance, Diabetes &
Cardiovascular Disease. Los Angeles, CA.
This calendar is an informational resource provided to ASN website visitors. Inclusion of non-ASN events is subject to a fee unless the host organization is willing to list an upcoming ASN meeting in a reciprocal manner. For more information about invoicing or to post an upcoming meeting or professional development event, please contact us at email@example.com.