MEETINGS & EVENTS CO-SPONSORED BY ASN
March 26-28. 10th
Vahouny Dietary Fiber Symposium. Bethesda, MD.
April 26-30. ASN
Scientific Sessions & Annual Meeting at EB 2014. San
OTHER MEETINGS & EVENTS
May 1-3. 7th International
Immunonutrition Workshop. Carovigno, Italy.
- May 11-14. World Congress of Bioavailability. Brazil.
May 12-16. Short Course on the Mathematical
Sciences in Obesity Research. Birmingham, AL. Travel awards
for young investigators available.
- May 13-15. Advanced Course on Dietary Assessment Methods. Aberdeen, Scotland.
May 22. DHA/EPA Omega-3 for Health
Symposium: Update 2014. Toronto, Canada.
- June 1-6. FASEB 2nd International Conference on Retinoids. Itasca, IL.
June 2-6. Micronutrient Forum
2014: Bridging Discovery and Delivery. Ethiopia.
- June 21. Nutritional Epidemiology Workshop. Columbia University, New York City.
June 21-24. ICE/ENDO Annual
Meeting. Chicago, IL.
School Nutrition Association Annual Conference. Boston,
- September 2-5. The International Nutrition and Diagnostics Conference 2014. Prague, Czech Republic
- September 24-26. Brazilian Congress of Nutrology and Obesity/Metabolic Syndrome. Sao Paulo City, Brazil.
4th International Breast Cancer Prevention Symposium.
- October 18-21. AND FNCE 2014. Atlanta, GA.
- October 22-25. Cardiometabolic Health Congress. Boston, MA.
October 29-31. AICR Annual
Research Conference on Food, Nutrition & Cancer.
This calendar is an informational resource provided to ASN website visitors. Inclusion of non-ASN events is subject to a fee unless the host organization is willing to list an upcoming ASN meeting in a reciprocal manner. For more information about invoicing or to post an upcoming meeting or professional development event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.