For abstract submission: Contact Susan Cho, NutraSource Research
Please send an e-mail to Susan Cho
1-301-875-6454 (C) or 1-410-531-3336 (O)
Instruction for abstract preparation:
Each abstract should contain:
- a sentence stating the study objective (unless given in the title);
- a brief statement of methods, if pertinent;
- a summary of the results obtained;
- a statement of the conclusions. It is not necessary to say "the results will be discussed."
- and the source of research support on the bottom line of the abstract.
- The maximum length of each abstract (text part) is 300 words excluding the title of abstract, authors names and affiliations, and place. Times New Roman font size 12.
Example: Names/Affiliations/Place: Susan Cho1, Stephanie Smith2; 1NutraSource, Clarksville, MD, USA, 2University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
When creating tables, please use a word format.
DO NOT USE SPACES OR TABS TO FORMAT TABLES.