Registration now open, click here to register today!
Recent Developments in Dietary Fiber Research:
- Is dietary fiber a nutrient or an essential nutrient?
- Fiber in glycemic control
- Fiber in weight/satiety management
- Fiber and heart health
- Fiber and intestinal health
- Fiber and immune functions
- Definition and analysis
- New fiber ingredients
- Other recent developments
Abstract deadline: Monday, January 20, 2014
Scientific Committee Members:
- Fred Brouns, Maastricht University
- Susan Cho, NutraSource
- Dennis Gordon, North Dakota State University
- David Klurfeld, USDA
- Julie Miller, St. Catherine University
- Lu Qi, Harvard School of Public Health
- Joanne Slavin, University of Minnesota
- Gwen Twillman, American Society for Nutrition (ASN)
Marriott Bethesda North, 5701 Marinelli Rd, Bethesda, MD 20852, USA
To reserve a room, call: (301) 822-9200 and mention the Fiber symposium to get special rate.
Guest rooms: $189 plus tax; the rate is effective until February 28, 2014.