- February 18-20. Southern Society for Clinical Investigation Southern Regional Meeting. New Orleans, LA. (Abstract deadline: October 9, 2015)
March 4-6. 1st Inaugural Asia
Pacific Congress. Bangkok, Thailand.
- March 14-18. John Milner Nutrition and Cancer Prevention Research Practicum. Rockville, MD.
April 2-6. ASN Scientific
Sessions and Annual Meeting at EB 2016. San Diego, CA
- May 16-18. National Nutrient Databank Conference. Alexandria, VA.
- June 3. Antibiotics in Food: Can Less Do More? The New York Academy of Sciences' Conference Center
- June 13-17. Short Course: The Mathematical Sciences in Obesity Research.
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- July 25-29. Short Course: Strengthening Causal Inference in Behavioral Obesity, Research, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- September 3-5. 26th Congress of the Nutrition Society of South Africa (NSSA). Cape Town, South Africa
- November 11-12. International Symposium: Prevention Models of Obesity and Cardiovascular Diseases. Vienna, Austria.
November 14-16. AICR 2016
Research Conference on Nutrition, Physical Activity, Obesity,
and Cancer. North Bethesda, MD. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 29-December 2.Nutrition Society of Australia 40th Annual Scientific Meeting. Crown Melbourne, Australia
- April 22-26. ASN Scientific Sessions and Annual Meeting at EB 2017. Chicago, IL.
- October 22-27. 21st IUNS-ICN International Congress of Nutrition. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
This calendar is an informational resource provided to ASN website visitors. Inclusion of non-ASN events is subject to a fee unless the host organization is willing to list an upcoming ASN meeting in a reciprocal manner. For more information about invoicing or to post an upcoming meeting or professional development event, please contact us at email@example.com.