MEETINGS & EVENTS CO-SPONSORED BY ASN
February 26-28. Southern Society for Clinical
Investigation Southern Regional Meeting. New Orleans,
- March 28-April 1. ASN Scientific Sessions & Annual Meeting at EB 2015. Boston, MA. Visit us- Booth #1053.
- July 19-24. FASEB Science Research Conference: Origins and Benefits of Biologically Active Components in Human Milk, Organized by the Lactation RIS. Early Bird Registration: June 7, 2015.
OTHER MEETINGS & EVENTS2015
- February 4-6. Children's Environmental Health Network 2015 Conference. Austin, TX.
- February 14-17. ASPEN Clinical Nutrition Week 2015. Long Beach, CA.
- April 23-25. International Conference on Frailty and Sarcopenia Research. Boston, MA.
- May 17-19. 9th Congress of the International Society of Nutrigenetics & Nutrigenomics. Chapel Hill, NC.
May 26-28. Advanced Course in Dietary
Assessment Methods. Aberdeen, Scotland.
- June 17-20. 9th International Symposium on Nutritional Aspects of Osteoporosis. Montreal, Canada.
This calendar is an informational resource provided to ASN website visitors. Inclusion of non-ASN events is subject to a fee unless the host organization is willing to list an upcoming ASN meeting in a reciprocal manner. For more information about invoicing or to post an upcoming meeting or professional development event, please contact us at email@example.com.