MEETINGS & EVENTS CO-SPONSORED BY ASN
- December 4-6. ASN Advances & Controversies in Clinical Nutrition 2014. National Harbor, MD.
March 28-April 1. ASN Scientific Sessions
& Annual Meeting at EB 2015. Boston, MA.
OTHER MEETINGS & EVENTS
- December 8-9. University of Pennsylvania The Last Food Mile Conference. Reducing post-harvest food wastage and building a sustainable food system. Philadelphia, PA.
- February 4-6, 2015. Children: Food and Environment. Austin, TX.
- February 14-17, 2015. Clinical Nutrition Week 2015. Long Beach, CA.
- February 17-20, 2015. International Conference on Mechanisms of Antimutagenesis. Vienna, Austria.
- April 23-25, 2015. International Conference on Sarcopenia and Frailty Research. Boston, MA. Abstracts due Nov. 18.
- May 17-19, 2015. 9th Congress of the International Society of Nutrigenetics & Nutrigenomics. Chapel Hill, NC.
- June 17-20, 2015. 9th International Symposium on Nutritional Aspects of Osteoporosis. Montreal, Canada.
This calendar is an informational resource provided to ASN website visitors. Inclusion of non-ASN events is subject to a fee unless the host organization is willing to list an upcoming ASN meeting in a reciprocal manner. For more information about invoicing or to post an upcoming meeting or professional development event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.