- September 16. Big Data, Consumer Technology, and the Obesity Epidemic: Emerging Science and Ethical Considerations. The New York Academy of Sciences in New York City.
- September 27. Driving Action and Progress on Obesity Prevention and Treatment. National Academy of Sciences, Washington, DC
- September 28-29. National Institutes of Health Iron Workshop. Natcher Conference Center, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
- September 29-30. 11th Annual Obesity Summit. InterContinental Hotel, Cleveland, OH
- October 3-4. The 4th Microbiome R&D and Business Collaboration Forum. San Diego Marriott La Jolla
- October 3-4. The Probiotics Congress USA. San Diego Marriott La Jolla
- October 28-30. Association of Nutrition Departments and Programs (ANDP) and Council of Food Science Administrators (CFSA) Annual Meetings, USDA, Washington, DC
- November 11-12. International Symposium: Prevention Models of Obesity and Cardiovascular Diseases. Vienna, Austria.
November 14-16. AICR 2016
Research Conference on Nutrition, Physical Activity, Obesity,
and Cancer. North Bethesda, MD. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 29-December 2.Nutrition Society of Australia 40th Annual Scientific Meeting. Crown Melbourne, Australia
- December 8-10. Advances and Controversies in Clinical Nutrition, Orlando, FL
- April 22-26. ASN Scientific Sessions and Annual Meeting at EB 2017. Chicago, IL.
- May 22-25. University of Aberdeen Advanced Course in Dietary Assessment Methods. Aberdeen, Scotland.
- October 15-20. 21st IUNS-ICN International Congress of Nutrition. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
This calendar is an informational resource provided to ASN website visitors. Inclusion of non-ASN events is subject to a fee unless the host organization is willing to list an upcoming ASN meeting in a reciprocal manner. For more information about invoicing or to post an upcoming meeting or professional development event, please contact us at email@example.com.