MEETINGS & EVENTS CO-SPONSORED BY ASN
March 26-28. 10th
Vahouny Dietary Fiber Symposium. Bethesda, MD.
April 26-30. ASN
Scientific Sessions & Annual Meeting at EB 2014. San
OTHER MEETINGS & EVENTS
March 13. Clinical and
Economic Outcomes of Nutrition Interventions Across the
Continuum of Care. Washington, DC.
- March 13-15. Project Early Nutrition. The Power of Programming: International Conference on Developmental Origins of Adiposity and Long-Term Health. Munich, Germany.
- March 26. Consumer Behavior and Food Science Innovations for Optimal Nutrition. New York, NY.
March 27-28. Michigan Academy of Family Physicians
Wellness: Integrative Medicine in Primary Care. Ann Arbor,
May 1-3. 7th International
Immuno-nutrition Workshop. Carovigno, Italy.
- May 11-14. World Congress of Bioavailability. Brazil.
May 12-16. Short Course on the Mathematical
Sciences in Obesity Research. Birmingham, AL. Travel awards
for young investigators available.
- May 13-15. Advanced Course on Dietary Assessment Methods. Aberdeen, Scotland.
FASEB 2nd International Conference on Retinoids. Itasca,
- June 21. Nutritional Epidemiology Workshop. Columbia University, New York City.
June 21-24. ICE/ENDO Annual
Meeting. Chicago, IL.
School Nutrition Association Annual Conference. Boston,
- September 2-5. The International Nutrition and Diagnostics Conference 2014. Prague, Czech Republic
- September 24-26. Brazilian Congress of Nutrology and Obesity/Metabolic Syndrome. Sao Paulo City, Brazil.
- October 18-21. AND FNCE 2014. Atlanta, GA.
October 22-25. Cardiometabolic Health
Congress. Boston, MA.
This calendar is an informational resource provided to ASN website visitors. Inclusion of non-ASN events is subject to a fee unless the host organization is willing to list an upcoming ASN meeting in a reciprocal manner. For more information about invoicing or to post an upcoming meeting or professional development event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.