MEETINGS & EVENTS CO-SPONSORED BY ASN
- December 4-6. ASN Advances & Controversies in Clinical Nutrition 2014. National Harbor, MD.
March 28-April 1. ASN Scientific Sessions
& Annual Meeting at EB 2015. Boston, MA.
OTHER MEETINGS & EVENTS
- September 2-5. The International Nutrition and Diagnostics Conference 2014. Prague, Czech Republic.
September 8-9. US Investigators Global Non-Communicable Diseases
Research Symposium. Atlanta, GA.
- September 24-26. Brazilian Congress of Nutrology and Obesity/Metabolic Syndrome. Sao Paulo City, Brazil.
October 9-12. 8th DIETS-EFAD
Conference. Athens, Greece.
4th International Breast Cancer Prevention Symposium.
- October 18-21. AND FNCE 2014. Atlanta, GA.
- October 22-25. Cardiometabolic Health Congress. Boston, MA.
- October 29-31. AICR Annual Research Conference on Food, Nutrition, Physical Activity & Cancer. Washington, DC.
- November 12-15. Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students. San Antonio, TX.
- February 17-20, 2015. International Conference on Mechanisms of Antimutagenesis. Vienna, Austria.
April 23-25, 2015. International Conference
on Sarcopenia and Frailty Research. Boston, MA.
Abstracts due Nov. 18.
This calendar is an informational resource provided to ASN website visitors. Inclusion of non-ASN events is subject to a fee unless the host organization is willing to list an upcoming ASN meeting in a reciprocal manner. For more information about invoicing or to post an upcoming meeting or professional development event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.