MEETINGS & EVENTS CO-SPONSORED BY ASN
February 26-28. Southern Society for Clinical
Investigation Southern Regional Meeting. New Orleans,
- March 28-April 1. ASN Scientific Sessions & Annual Meeting at EB 2015. Boston, MA. Visit us- Booth #1053.
- July 19-24. FASEB Science Research Conference: Origins and Benefits of Biologically Active Components in Human Milk, Organized by the Lactation RIS. Early Bird Registration: June 7, 2015.
OTHER MEETINGS & EVENTS2015
- February 14-17. ASPEN Clinical Nutrition Week 2015. Long Beach, CA.
April 23-25. International Conference
on Frailty and Sarcopenia Research. Boston, MA.
- May 14-18. Federation of Asian Nutrition Societies and Japan Society for Nutrition and Food Science 12th Asian Congress of Nutrition (ACN2015) and 69th Annual Meeting of JSNFS. Yokohama, Japan.
May 16-18. Chinese Nutrition Society 12th Biennial National Nutrition
Science Conference. Beijing, China.
- May 17-19. 9th Congress of the International Society of Nutrigenetics & Nutrigenomics. Chapel Hill, NC.
- May 26-28. Advanced Course in Dietary Assessment Methods. Aberdeen, Scotland.
May 28-30. Canadian
Nutrition Society Annual Conference. Winnipeg, MB.
- June 17-20. 9th International Symposium on Nutritional Aspects of Osteoporosis. Montreal, Canada.
- June 22-26. Short Course on Mathematical Sciences in Obesity Research. Birmingham, AL.
Sept. 24-26. The XIX Brazilian Congress of
Nutrology & XX Conference on Obesity and Metabolic
Syndrome. Sao Paulo.
This calendar is an informational resource provided to ASN website visitors. Inclusion of non-ASN events is subject to a fee unless the host organization is willing to list an upcoming ASN meeting in a reciprocal manner. For more information about invoicing or to post an upcoming meeting or professional development event, please contact us at email@example.com.