Deadline for abstract submission
Monday, September 22, 2014 at 11:59 PM ET
ASN encourages the submission of original research in the form of abstracts for presentation at the Advances and Controversies in Clinical Nutrition Conference, December 4-6, 2014 in National Harbor, MD.
Abstract categories include:
- Variability in Responses to Diet and Food
- Nutrition on Healthy Growth, Development and Reproduction
- Disease Prevention, Progression and Treatment
- Nutrition-Related Behaviors
- Food Supply and Environment
- Vitamins, Minerals, and Bioactives
- Energy and Nutrient Metabolism
- Community, Public Health and Global Nutrition
- Nutrition and Health Policy
If accepted, abstracts will be presented as posters at Advances and Controversies in Clinical Nutrition. Presenting authors are expected to attend the conference and participate in poster viewing hours. Abstracts will be printed in the on-site program and on the ASN website.
Submit your abstracts here (no submission fees!)
2014 Advances and Controversies in Clinical Nutrition Travel Awards for Graduate/Medical Students, Trainees and Young Professionals.
More information, here.