April 21-25, 2012
San Diego, CA
Links to EB 2012 archived content:
- Recorded Session (now available!)
2012 Clinical Nutrition Update (slides available)
- At a Glance
ASN Preliminary Program
- Networking Events and Highlights
- Nutrition Notes Daily, at EB 2012
- Information on Satellites
Abstract Submission information
- Late-Breaking Proposals are due Thurs., September 1, 2011
- Satellite Proposals are due Thurs., September 1, 2011*
- Late-Breaking Abstract Submission, Thurs., February 23, 2012
- Early Registration, February 23, 2012
- Hotel Reservations, March 28, 2012
Read an interview with the Scientific Program Chair, Doug Burrin, discussing EB 2012 themes and nutrition program highlights. For more information about the Experimental Biology 2012, please visit www.experimentalbiology.org or e-mail email@example.com.
If you would like to reserve a table for your university's department at the ASN University Mixer and Member Reception, please complete the form.
To build your itinerary for the ASN Scientific Sessions and Annual Meeting at EB, visit the EB 2012 Itinerary Builder page.
The Society is happy to extend offers and discounts available to ASN membership to the following guest societies:
American Society of Animal Science
ILSI North America
Korean Nutrition Society
Plant Phenolic and Human Health Research Interest Group (PhenHRIG)
The Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel will serve as the headquarters hotel for the American Society for Nutrition (ASN) for the 2012 ASN Scientific Sessions and Annual Meeting at Experimental Biology.