February 25‐27, 2011
San Francisco, CA
This conference, organized by the ASN Medical Nutrition Council
(MNC), was designed for health professionals with an interest in
clinical nutrition. Please see the links to pages on the bottom
of this page for more information about the program and schedule,
registration, the hotel and location, call for abstracts for
posters, satellite sessions, exhibits, other sponsorship
opportunities, as well as CME, CPE, and CECH credit.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should have been able to:
- Identify nutrition and medical management of patients with obesity and chronic disease.
- Assess the impact of dietary supplements for patients with chronic disease.
- Describe how diet impacts the aging process.
- Interpret research to design medical approach, diet, and behavior modification for patients of various ages and health.
- Explain what constitutes a healthy diet for all and use this information to develop programs for patients
- Program and Schedule
Hotel and Location
- Continuing Education